Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage i dont even play actual games anymore

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just dont feel like it so i end up playing stupid unblocked games you would play on some 10 rupee school chromebook
Even outside of the unblocked games I don't really have a good taste in games, my most played game is Simpsons: Hit and Run on emulator ps3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you get bored of other ones or you didn't even try them? I tried to play some gta ..tbh got bored a lil
I just don't bother. My favorite one is unironically minecraft just because i enjoyed the player vs player and I was never able to branch out as my parents never bothered letting me get any other games