Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I don't feel big even though I am technically obese

Deleted Member 61421

My heart goes out to certain individuals, bye
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
23,240
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 1h
Reputation
61,593
Like muscle wise I am holding too much weight, but I do not feel big even though people have said I am huge, why do I feel the need to be bigger, I want to hit 120kg lean by end of september
 
Why do you wanna be big bro?
It's tuff I wanna be like the mulatto wolverine type shit or like nightwing type shit you feel me and i love being strong and also I want to hurt a few ppl irl not joking
 
also I want to hurt a few ppl irl not joking

28974b924917db8fcf5a70d2c0c49e59.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top