- Joined
- Nov 5, 2024
- Messages
- 12,247
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 22d 22h
- Reputation
- 46,379
Iβm wearing mascara (tiny bit) and BB cream.
It rocks.
It rocks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You like?wow trans queen
NoYou like?
mirinIβm wearing mascara (tiny bit) and BB cream.
It rocks.![]()
same hereIβm wearing mascara (tiny bit) and BB cream.
It rocks.![]()
mirin
same here
i'm happy for you!
Yeah, I put some mascara on my lower lashes today and it helps so much, youβd have zero way to tell I have it on.users here are too high inhib to wear that
mirin
Yeah dude, my eyelashes look way better and now my undereyes donβt show that I barely sleep.is this an actual looksmax or just gay shit?