Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I feel like i am slowly poisoning my body

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
My whole life I’ve kind of just eaten whatever my mom made me or was was available. My mom is very overweight and her meals mirror that. I wanna start getting serious about my diet because i feel like im poisoning myself. I have terrible gut health, constantly exhausted and extreme bloat. I plan to get a job once i turn 18 next year ( my parents won’t let me have one now so i can focus on school) I would really appreciate if you guys gave me suggetions of starter foods i should buy to start revamping my body, and fixing my diet.🙏🙏

My whole life I’ve kind of just eaten whatever my mom made me or was was available. My mom is very overweight and her meals mirror that. I wanna start getting serious about my diet because i feel like im poisoning myself. I have terrible gut health, constantly exhausted and extreme bloat. I plan to get a job once i turn 18 next year ( my parents won’t let me have one now so i can focus on school) I would really appreciate if you guys gave me suggetions of starter foods i should buy to start revamping my body, and fixing my diet.🙏🙏
@Whitepill could def help you

It’s all about balance, variety, and not overdoing shit. Stick to whole foods like fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean proteins (chicken, fish, beans), and healthy fats (olive oil, nuts, avocados). Cut back on processed foods, sugar, and too much salt.

Make sure you’re getting enough fiber from fruits, veggies, and grains for good digestion. Drink plenty of water throughout the day and try to eat at regular times to keep your energy up.

Just aim for a balanced mix that fuels your body without going overboard.

Pm

Shit ton of oats and milk is my starter pack

1/ Eat & appreciate what's your momma is making, i've lost mine 2 months ago

2/ Use smaller plates & smaller portions

3/ Increase your cardio to burn the extra calories and stay healthy. And no your muscles won't melt and you won't lose fat, but you will maintain a healthy bodyweight. Cardio can just be 15k steps, walking

4/ Bad gut health and gut bloating is treated with pre/probiotics from milk kefir, sauerkraut, fibers, probiotics supplements and activated charcoal. Honorable mention to Iodine

5/ Change your breakfast by eating barley flakes and maté, if you eating outside of house, choose something with vegetables and fruits, lean meat and lean fish, and few nuts or, if you have cravings, eating natural pop-corn (so without any salt or sugar, add potassium chloride and herbs/spices instead).

6/ Avoid fast-food, drugs, tobacco, medications and alcohol who can wreck the already fragile women's metabolism

7/ Sleep soon enough and 8 hours, far away from computers & smartphones

Last edited:

3/ Increase your cardio to burn the extra calories and stay healthy. And no your muscles won't melt and you won't lose fat, but you will maintain a healthy bodyweight. Cardio can just be 15k steps, walking

4/ Bad gut health and gut bloating is treated with pre/probiotics from milk kefir, sauerkraut, fibers, probiotics supplements and activated charcoal. Honorable mention to Iodine

5/ Change your breakfast by eating barley flakes and maté, if you eating outside of house, choose something with vegetables and fruits, lean meat and lean fish, and few nuts or, if you have cravings, eating natural pop-corn (so without any salt or sugar, add potassium chloride and herbs/spices instead).

6/ Avoid fast-food, drugs, tobacco, medications and alcohol who can wreck the already fragile women's metabolism

RIP to your mom

Ur 07 like me? Mirin

all i eat is steak, chicken breast, chobani greek yogurt, eggs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thank you!! rip your mom🙏