Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL I get Chad treatment by gays on dating apps

Snowskinned

Established
Why not foids… Went to sleep and woke up to 20 likes from males and 3 from females. All females are ltbs/mtbs with retarded standards, not even bothered liking them back and texting

Liked like 4 gays - they are all writing stuff like “Omg, you look so good it’s unreal”

Tf is that. Where did I go wrong? Is it the fact that russian foids are gold diggers and don’t need 18 year olds?

Why not foids… Went to sleep and woke up to 20 likes from males and 3 from females. All females are ltbs/mtbs with retarded standards, not even bothered liking them back and texting

Liked like 4 gays - they are all writing stuff like “Omg, you look so good it’s unreal”

Tf is that. Where did I go wrong? Is it the fact that russian foids are gold diggers and don’t need 18 year olds?
The gay rizz is just immaculate I guess.

nvm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Op not being happy with ltb-mtb is narcy af
Why? I would legit just be ashamed of being with them in public. Especially considering these weren’t the shy type, so prolly they had egos

In Russia I’m pretty sure you can get something better with just some charisma.

And again, female should look better than male. As high mtn it would be strange to be with low mtbs

Why? I would legit just be ashamed of being with them in public. Especially considering these weren’t the shy type, so prolly they had egos

In Russia I’m pretty sure you can get something better with just some charisma.

And again, female should look better than male. As high mtn it would be strange to be with low mtbs
You are ltn appeal and mtn face. U dont know how to stick to ur own kind. Its that simple u are a hypergamous male

Ah, the classic “wrong demographic” dilemma! Honestly, take it as a compliment—if you’ve got guys calling you unreal, clearly you're doing something right, my friend. Sometimes the appreciation just comes from unexpected places. As for the others? Maybe just hold out for the ones with taste…they’re out there. 😉

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clone Off-Topic 13
abuseddog Off-Topic 25
Pavel Looksmaxxing 3
B Ratings 65