Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion I give up on women truly.

Deleted Member 79614

Discord: Caldrith1
Joined
Aug 5, 2025
Messages
103
Online time
9h 31m
Reputation
120
I stay at home and don't like to talk to women aside from necessity. I can already picture rejection if I were to talk to them, so why even bother? Just by walking around, you can see what I mean. I’m 6'0", and I see men who dwarf me in height with women who are very short. Considering my height, I have no reason to complain, as many brothers deal with much worse. However, the point I’m trying to make is that hypergamy is too high.

My face has too many issues which is another reason i don't bother. I saw men here who i think look much better than me rated as "sub-5" by female users. I could talk about frame and other things too.

Even talking to girls online is pointless as i will have to show my face later and that never ends well.
 
Last edited:
I stay at home and don't like to talk to women aside from necessity. I can already picture rejection if I were to talk to them, so why even bother? Just by walking around, you can see what I mean. I’m 6'0", and I see men who dwarf me in height with women who are very short. Considering my height, I have no reason to complain, as many brothers deal with much worse. However, the point I’m trying to make is that hypergamy is too high.

My face has too many issues which is another reason i don't bother. I saw men here who i think look much better than me rated as "sub-5" by female users. I could talk about frame and other things too.

Even talking to girls online is pointless as i will have to show my face later.
Dnr but atleast the height is good
 
Many dudes will tell you 6'0" is nothing in the tall parts of the west.
let me guess: idaho

been there before. everyone is 6'2+
 
i mean it gets to a point if youre shorter than that. youre right though lol
 
wouldnt you want tall children

By chance, how tall are you, and what height requirements do you have?

im 5'4. i dont really have height requirements as i dont have an attraction to height. i guess anybody 5'4 or taller

That is how women feel and i doubt she'd even entertain 5'4. She said it to avoid being put on the spot.

Taller women set their goals higher.
 
That is how women feel and i doubt she'd even entertain 5'4.
i once dated a guy who was 5'5 for 2 years tbh but thats besides the point. dont ask me if youre going to dismiss it,

and i dont care personally about dating somebody tall for the sake of children. i was simply asking because its a common belief on looksmaxxing that you want to find a partner with good genes for their children. apologies for assuming
 
im 5'4. i dont really have height requirements as i dont have an attraction to height. i guess anybody 5'4 or taller
i once dated a guy who was 5'5 for 2 years tbh but thats besides the point. dont ask me if youre going to dismiss it,

and i dont care personally about dating somebody tall for the sake of children. i was simply asking because its a common belief on looksmaxxing that you want to find a partner with good genes for their children. apologies for assuming

yeah i said you would not entertain 5'4 are you brain dead?
 
i once dated a guy who was 5'5 for 2 years tbh but thats besides the point. dont ask me if youre going to dismiss it,

and i dont care personally about dating somebody tall for the sake of children. i was simply asking because its a common belief on looksmaxxing that you want to find a partner with good genes for their children. apologies for assuming
The fact you had to pick one example only and the guy was 5'5 and it did not work well proves my point. We don't even know if you pulled that out of your ass to counter me.

All you care about is height.
 
The fact you had to pick one example only and the guy was 5'5 and it did not work well proves my point. We don't even know if you pulled that out of your ass to counter me.

All you care about is height.
generalizations arent nice
 
you can always dumpster dive to ethnic countries if you wanna feel like a god
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top