Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I guarantee you will never see one in real-life

The Centipede

Imperator Nigrorum
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Messages
5,323
Online time
20d 13h
Reputation
9,372
Guild
The Bastard Squad
IMG_5431.jpeg
 
That’s two Quaaludes. I almost feel bad that none of you will never experience them. I almost feel bad for you ugly fuckers.
 
Over. Peasants. I needed to pull some strings to acquire such a thing.
 
what do they do
 
Ahahahahhahahahahahahahagaahahhahaahagagaggagaggagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
 
£800 for a fucking pill is mad.
 
waste of $800 tbh, no way ts better than an iv speedball
 
Whyre your fingers so big and round
Probably got clubbing tbf mate. I’ll stick this whole fist up my dad’s anus if he tries to fight me again.
 
Oh look a paracetamol!
🤣🤣🤣. Was just some acid-reflux things really. Was just messing around.

Although I once met some crazy South Africans who were importing bootlegged Mandrax, back in 2007.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top