Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I hate getting haircuts

David🦢

wait im goated...
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Nov 8, 2023
Messages
3,267
Solutions
1
Online time
16d 20h
Reputation
11,113
Location
Bulgaria
I swear these fucking Turkish barbershops are a shit show

All they can do is a buzzcut and talk shit with their friends

"She's 10 on a good day but 10 on her birthday"

Like just finish my fucking haircut man 😭

And all of that suffering just for him to fuck my social interaction for the month
 
Find a guy with experience on different hairstyles
 
I swear these fucking Turkish barbershops are a shit show

All they can do is a buzzcut and talk shit with their friends

"She's 10 on a good day but 10 on her birthday"

Like just finish my fucking haircut man 😭

And all of that suffering just for him to fuck my social interaction for the month
Learn how to cut your hair ig
 
Find a guy with experience on different hairstyles
All of them are Turkish

Plus I can't explain myself properly on what haircut I want

So I just ask for a taper which I start to like the look after 2 weeks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top