Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage I hate the school I chose

iletheile

gabagool foggedaboudit 🇮🇹 🇲🇩
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
4,310
Online time
11d 23m
Reputation
9,213
Location
Italy
Guild
😁😁😁😁
I don't get why in Italy it's like " oh yeah when you're 13 you have to choose what you wanna do for the rest of your life you tards and it's your problem if you hate the school and work you wanted to do" and ofcourse as the little f*g I am I chose baking and TOMORROW I HAVE TO WAKE UP 6 AM GET UP GO TO SCHOOL AND BAKE FOR THE NEXT 5 HOURS I'd rather get a pole shoven in my ass actually no 10 poles and spin on them like a fucking helicopter
 
Ya sure love poles, ya twat. If only ya loved school as much.
 
Ya sure love poles, ya twat. If only ya loved school as much.
I'd love school as much as poles if I didn't have to do baking
 
It’s much better to stare at bread than papers. You will learn later.
Yeah but it's a underpaid job anyway that I didn't even choose myself
 
You are 15. Most people here don’t even have jobs at that age.
It's not a job it's js actual school I wish I had a job tho
 
It's not a job it's js actual school I wish I had a job tho
It’s preparation for a job. Anyway it’s much better to be a chef than sit in an office and read papers. You chose well, and pretty much every job requires waking up early if that’s your main issue.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top