Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate

RottingCarrie

N9wiffs wife
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
8,572
Online time
24d 17h
Reputation
16,082
When I convinced myself my bf is cucking me and then ppl joke and say he is cuz like it makes it 10x worse and if i break up with my bf ever ill be single my entire life cuz no one would put up with me anyways so i need to do anything I can to make him happy and not cheat on me or leave me
 
He isnt cucking you thats not how it works
 
He isnt cucking you thats not how it works
Cucking is used as a synonym for cheating pretty often which is what im using the term for
 
Cucking is used as a synonym for cheating pretty often which is what im using the term for
He wont cuck you, especially if he does alot with you or takes you out constantly
 
When I convinced myself my bf is cucking me and then ppl joke and say he is cuz like it makes it 10x worse and if i break up with my bf ever ill be single my entire life cuz no one would put up with me anyways so i need to do anything I can to make him happy and not cheat on me or leave me
You're the kind of person who likes abuse. Like you enjoy people bullying you, that's the vibe im getting.
 
I’m not good with names, first time I see you talking about him like that
Yeah i usually say how much i love him and stuff he isnt cucking me tho and if he is hes doing a good job at hiding it im just sensitive and overthink
 
He hasn't done anything at all tho like genuinly hes extremly sweet and loving
i've said these exact same things before in a toxic relationship; it just sounds like cope to me
 
My bf prob hates me but im not a femcel and I dont have a ton of exes im just an ltb
YES im a femcel, I type what the helly classic @milkjar

tumblr_o04pvgvrWR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
 
i've said these exact same things before in a toxic relationship; it just sounds like cope to me
But I dont see how its toxic its more so me overthinking and what ppl say to me even if its a joke
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top