Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have the proof of looksflation and JBW

ethnicltnmanlet

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable
Established
Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
1,653
Online time
3d 8h
Reputation
2,263
Yeah. Im the same person. 5-6 years ago I got 9/10 in photofeeler and now I can't even get more than a 7















 
I saw few pics of him on org he’s legit htn in some of them or high mtn lmao
Yeah then they rate way too different depending on the skin. I posted another pic where I look whiter and they rated higher. Its brutal the jbw pill
 
No coloring matters and everyone has an ideal coloring for them if that’s what you think works the best for you then yah whatever
Idk what works better i look like a low class ethnic unfortunately. Even nigg3rss monkeys have more smv than me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top