Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i have TMJ

pizza-san

Established Member
I was diagnosed with tmj and my treatment will be with this plaque here, has anyone had tmj here? What can you tell me aWhatsApp Image 2020-09-25 at 20.02.59.jpegbout it?

I got tmj from facepulling a year ago. I still have it. Haven't been able to chew hard stuff. I thought this went away on its own but 1 year later it hasn't even improved. How do you get this kind of treatment?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got tmj from facepulling a year ago. I still have it. Haven't been able to chew hard stuff. I thought this went away on its own but 1 year later it hasn't even improved. How do you get this kind of treatment?
on a orthodontist,my orthodontist told me that the duration of the treatment varies a lot, the estimated time is a maximum of 6 months, but I want it to last much less

Oof I've had it once but it went away pretty quickly. It was painful as f**k.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yh man I don't suffer from it.
honestly i don't even bother so much, but my orthodontist told me that i will only be able to do some aesthetic procedure if i solve this soon

n***a punched me in the face
You know the saying: "Never relax around blacks".

Moral of the story: use a gun (don't actually lol)
Dear Intelligence authorities.
I don't not agree or condone any actions said on this forum unless they are directed to the self-improvement of an individual. This account and any IP addresses associated with portray a satirical persona with the intended purpose of entertainment of myself and other users on this forum and are not my authentic beliefs. I believe in police intervention, cooperating with authorities and abiding by the law.

That sucks
Dont trust PSL autists

I have that plaque too, but it's too keep my teeth in place since I've worn braces.

I was fighting this dude
tenor.gif

Back