Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I inhaled dry shampoo

Foid

Live happily
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Messages
2,971
Online time
9d 1h
Reputation
6,211
Location
Rokkenjima
I was watching a YouTube video about inhaling pressured air and because my dry shampoo ran out I decided to try it.

Well it didn't do shit, I'm not high, I'm not euphoric and the only thing that changed is that I can't breathe properly now 😡 not cool
 
why would u want to do that in first place
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top