Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I just accidentally had rizz

meh.guy

[i'm just a guy][15][khhv][preparing for the end]
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
13,291
Online time
24d 23h
Reputation
21,163
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
I saw some Australian friend I have wearing layers and I said "i know ur hot asf" cuz heat and then said "wait I meant temperature" "but both is true" cuz I didnt wanna be rude, and she replied with a blushing emoji
 
I saw some Australian friend I have wearing layers and I said "i know ur hot asf" cuz heat and then said "wait I meant temperature" "but both is true" cuz I didnt wanna be rude, and she replied with a blushing emoji
aura blud☠️☠️☠️
 
Just realized all I gotta do to have rizz is chill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top