- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
after the final conclusions yeahDid you murder your therapist?
You really are a diagnosed sociopathafter the final conclusions yeah
say that againYou really are a diagnosed sociopath
This post went to absolute shit because huntergirl cursed itsay that again
But im still your bad boy𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ
Bro is about to nutsay that again
n***aBut im still your bad boy
He nutted on his therapist before making this postBro is about to nut
But im still your bad boy
I would never@huntergirl did you really do that![]()
He nutted on his therapist before making this post
𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎThis shit will never not be tuff
Change your tag𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ
Ohh fuck off ban yourself alreadyState of this forum
idk I dont remember I killed him and ran off tbhHow did ur therapist come to that conclusion (i know this sounds dumb but what traits do u mainly exhibit and give off)