Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I just smoked for the first time with my parents

my dad smokes too but doesnt want me to start smoking😞
Yeah my family and me hate smoking but since we're in Egypt for the time being we tried it

Ngl though i felt like shiet and hated the taste i won't start any soon
 
whats ur opinion on alcohol?
Shit I don't despise alcohol tbh, it was made to make the heart glad

Although I never went too far by getting drunk, but in spite of this fact i'd rather drink ten glasses of beer than half a cigarette tbh
 
Shit I don't despise alcohol tbh, it was made to make the heart glad

Although I never went too far by getting drunk, but in spite of this fact i'd rather drink ten glasses of beer than half a cigarette tbh
i think it tastes like shit but i like getting a bit drunk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top