Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i love the boston celtics

Whitepill

egirlslayer2
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
I hate Lakers fans so I am glad Boston won so Lakers fans will finally accept that they are the number 2 franchise and that they are not allat

Me too. Lakers fan are undoubtedly the worst fanbase ever, they are all ratchet and ghetto. At least Celtics fans have some class, even if they are racist it’s better than those hood want-to-be Laker fans.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me too. Lakers fan are undoubtedly the worst fanbase ever, they are all ratchet and ghetto. At least Celtics fans have some class, even if they are racist it’s better than those hood want-to-be Laker fans.
They also believe their team is the best in the league when it's barely a play-in team even with f*****g LEBRON JAMES

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They also believe their team is the best in the league when it's barely a play-in team even with f*****g LEBRON JAMES
I'm so glad the Nuggets humbled their asses early in the playoffs

That was the WORST part for me, like 50% people thought they would beat the Nuggets it was unbelievable.

lebonbon mogs him hard
He looks like a literal rat, his lower third is quite literlaly non existent. It’s crazy because he’s 6’4 too, easily one of the worst faces i’ve ever seen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Thief Off-Topic 33
Autismcel Off-Topic 12
aguachento Off-Topic 21
Whitepill Off-Topic 7