Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL I made a friend on Reddit and used the ninja emoji to her and she blocked me JFL

Jeezy

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
12,829
Solutions
7
Online time
21d 19h
Reputation
43,465
Guild
.com logic bureau
In July, I made a friend on reddit, some 23 yo white girl with BPD who lives in another state. We added each other on snap and talked a lot, I got really annoyed with her around the start of August and unadded her. I reached out to her about 2 weeks ago on Reddit and we started talking on snap again and then on Friday night I said something with the ninja emoji 🥷 and she got mad and blocked me. Then I messaged her on Reddit and she got all mad and called me racist and said she won't be friends with racists and blocked me on reddit.

Crazy behavior from a snow bunny ngl
 
JeezyTheSnowman
 
In July, I made a friend on reddit, some 23 yo white girl with BPD who lives in another state. We added each other on snap and talked a lot, I got really annoyed with her around the start of August and unadded her. I reached out to her about 2 weeks ago on Reddit and we started talking on snap again and then on Friday night I said something with the ninja emoji 🥷 and she got mad and blocked me. Then I messaged her on Reddit and she got all mad and called me racist and said she won't be friends with racists and blocked me on reddit.

Crazy behavior from a snow bunny ngl
How is that racist it’s just an emoji
 
How is that racist it’s just an emoji
Sir this is a Wendy's this post isn't meant to be taken seriously (this did actually happen but it's still a joke post)
 
@Lemontree this was the same one in that story I shared about the time we joined a discord server and they said I mogged her
 
Cool bro. Lets go for more, we can break some records this month
 
Why were you making friends off Reddit💔
We talked on Reddit for a long time and she asked me if I wanted to snap so I was like sure... I got rejected by a girl from a dating app based on my low snap score once so gotta get it up :poggers:
 
We talked on Reddit for a long time and she asked me if I wanted to snap so I was like sure... I got rejected by a girl from a dating app based on my low snap score once so gotta get it up :poggers:
how fucking whorish does a gal need to be to reject someone over snap score. like what kind of worldview does it take
 
I mean if you think about it, it makes sense..
Exactly it is kind of like an online indicator of personality and sociableness if that makes sense? Mine is just low cuz I genuinely not use snap that much. Mine is so low though (like 17k) that I guess it could come off as a potential bot
 
Exactly it is kind of like an online indicator of personality and sociableness if that makes sense? Mine is just low cuz I genuinely not use snap that much. Mine is so low though (like 17k) that I guess it could come off as a potential bot
Exactly, it’s a red flag if you have an extremely low snap (unless you live in an area where no one really uses it, in that case why even have one?) it shows how social you are as a man, which is a good thing for a man
 
Exactly, it’s a red flag if you have an extremely low snap (unless you live in an area where no one really uses it, in that case why even have one?) it shows how social you are as a man, which is a good thing for a man
She never said that's why she rejected me, but when she says that I am 6'4", have a nice smile, and am good looking, gives me her snap, I add her, go to bed, and when I wake up I got the notification she added me but then she had removed me, I knew that was why
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top