Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I need help immedintly

mamick.mc

Guy I had a crush ( not like crush but I like her)
We get close to each other
And she said I'm addicted
She is soo beautiful
But I quit any kind of drugs
If I start with that girl I know I will be addicted to
But I don't want to leave her also
She is overdosing too much she might die one day.
What should I do should I leave her or should I do anythink else

at the risk of sounding cringe save her. like if her addiction is as bad as you say she’ll actually die

your options at this point are to stop talking (so that you aren’t influenced into relapsing) or if you are prepared you can continue talking and try to convince her to get help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
at the risk of sounding cringe save her. like if her addiction is as bad as you say she’ll actually die

your options at this point are to stop talking (so that you aren’t influenced into relapsing) or if you are prepared you can continue talking and try to convince her to get help
Hmm. Its her choice to die right?
Its doesnt matter if i stop talk or keep talk she will die at the end

Hmm. Its her choice to die right?
Its doesnt matter if i stop talk or keep talk she will die at the end
if you want to think of it that way sure