- Joined
- Feb 6, 2025
- Messages
- 1,653
- Online time
- 3d 8h
- Reputation
- 2,263
Please... I need to get contact with .org mods
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Need to delete everything pleaseI don’t give a fuck why haven’t you deleted yet
WOOFNeed to delete everything please
Are you okay baby?Need to delete everything please
Aren't there org mods on here? Like randomized and rauNeed to delete everything please
I need help but also I have so much regret of doing bad things in the past.You need help you dumb schizoid cunt
I pm'ed randomized in .org but I doubt they'll read me and they won't do anything they didn't do in the pastAren't there org mods on here? Like randomized and rau
We don't mass delete posts for users. Admins have made it very clear to me that they won't ever do it for users upon request.Need to delete everything please
Its not mass delete its only 3-4 posts, but I accepted that it's already over for me. I cannot start a new life and it's not even my complete fault that some users saved my pics and posted it without my permission.We don't mass delete posts for users. Admins have made it very clear to me that they won't ever do it for users upon request.
just try bruhIts not mass delete its only 3-4 posts, but I accepted that it's already over for me. I cannot start a new life and it's not even my complete fault that some users saved my pics and posted it without my permission.
The mods don't wanna help me so its overjust try bruh
Pics or it didn’t happenBro ela is busy rn she is with me just tell me what you wanted
I don't care about ela anymore. She's just a girl that needs help like me.Bro ela is busy rn she is with me just tell me what you wanted
Pics or it didn’t happen
Wow you finally growing as a personI don't care about ela anymore. She's just a girl that needs help like me.
Too late. My pics are still online thats the problemWow you finally growing as a person
I can delete up to 5 posts for you for free if you haven't used them up already.Its not mass delete its only 3-4 posts, but I accepted that it's already over for me. I cannot start a new life and it's not even my complete fault that some users saved my pics and posted it without my permission.
@nagolbudWe don't mass delete posts for users. Admins have made it very clear to me that they won't ever do it for users upon request.
join the club manToo late. My pics are still online thats the problem
I pm'ed you in .orgI can delete up to 5 posts for you for free if you haven't used them up already.