Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info i saw a jew family today

dextermogin

boatsman on the river of Styx triple six
Established
the husband was taking pictures of fire trucks. he was with his family and they were pale as fuck, the guy was also extremely thin and looked funny. i felt bad bc i lowkey hate jews and whenever i see them irl they always look harmless and nice but then i remembered these fucking jews celebrating the strikes on a hospital that caused multiple people including literal babies to burn to death. brutal

jews remind me of griffith, they look harmless but are evil as fuck tbh

the husband was taking pictures of fire trucks. he was with his family and they were pale as fuck, the guy was also extremely thin and looked funny. i felt bad bc i lowkey hate jews and whenever i see them irl they always look harmless and nice but then i remembered these fucking jews celebrating the strikes on a hospital that caused multiple people including literal babies to burn to death. brutal

Hate the Arabs more. They harbored and supported Hamas and Hezbollah, and 100% brought it on themselves. If only they had loved their own children more than they hate Israel.

Not every Jew is the same

Hate the Arabs more. They harbored and supported Hamas and Hezbollah, and 100% brought it on themselves. If only they had loved their own children more than they hate Israel.
Supporting baby killers who have been proven guilty are you? And before you bring up that Hamas did the same, there has been zero evidence showing that children were killed by Hamas.
IMG_3687.jpegIMG_3688.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I kept trying to ask him to provide sources for his claims (e.g. Hamas using babies as "human shields") but he never did

@James Othy Jamie boah
hes either trolling, jewish, or a goy. if hes a jew then its expected but if hes a goy... idk. i cant understand goyim, they dont fall for lies, they actually spread lies knowing full well that it is BS. just ask them about the USS liberty and see how they try to blame America for getting attacked by jews

hes either trolling, jewish, or a goy. if hes a jew then its expected but if hes a goy... idk. i cant understand goyim, they dont fall for lies, they actually spread lies knowing full well that it is BS. just ask them about the USS liberty and see how they try to blame America for getting attacked by jews
Nah, I think he got brainwashed by the US govt tbh. News channels and sht

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah, I think he got brainwashed by the US govt tbh. News channels and sht
people who enjoy seeing jews burn non jewish babies to death arent brainwashed. they are just goyim. i talked to a lot of them there is genuinely something wrong with them, they would even defend jews carpet bombing america