Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I somewhat miss notover0 era

Aryy

#1 ranked LMTN
Moderator
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2026
Messages
25,355
Solutions
6
Online time
3mo 7d
Reputation
106,230
@trueceljester @ecoli
1777362998571.webp
 
Who is over0
I wish I knew you wanted me
I wish I knew
I wish I knew you wanted me
I wish I knew
I wish I knew you wanted me

[Verse 1: Steve Lacy]
What you, ooh, uh, what you do?
Made a move, could've made a move
If I knew I'd be with you
Is it too late to pursue?
 
bars
rip notag
everyone here ignores im oldgen just cuz im a lil schizo smh.

I wish I kneww
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top