Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I suffered so you peasants could enjoy good music

□□□□□□

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
16,281
Solutions
12
Online time
9d 20h
Reputation
73,734
Ok Computer gave me severe depression, the fans, the backlash, everything was a huge toll on my mind and my body. Then I discovered a genre of music called ambient and I listened to a lot of Aphex Twin and some other artists who dabbled in the arts of ambient. I sat in a room for hours on end, listening to ambient album after ambient album, so I could come up with the second best album I ever made, Kid A.

You peasants genuinely do not know my suffering or my pain, but here we are, I reduced my existence to that of a Chinese student so zoomers could make jokes about the ice age coming and sucking on a lemon
 
Ok Computer gave me severe depression, the fans, the backlash, everything was a huge toll on my mind and my body. Then I discovered a genre of music called ambient and I listened to a lot of Aphex Twin and some other artists who dabbled in the arts of ambient. I sat in a room for hours on end, listening to ambient album after ambient album, so I could come up with the second best album I ever made, Kid A.

You peasants genuinely do not know my suffering or my pain, but here we are, I reduced my existence to that of a Chinese student so zoomers could make jokes about the ice age coming and sucking on a lemon
such a good sacrifice im mirin your effort ❤😎

theres some dude called tumor tho i heard hes SUPER gay fir u
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top