Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I think my lsd dealer scammed me

He said he'll ship it last Tuesday then i asked him if I should send name he said yes then asked if he's sending in india post he said no DTDC then when I ask tracking id he ghosted if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I'm gonna report him or something
 
Fuark this gives me paranoia that my stack from Indiamart won’t arrive
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top