Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i told my parents my plan to get revenge on my oneitis

ratedLTN

Reputable
Established
shes been basically flirting and taunting me even though she rejected me telling me that she is seeing someone. I was gonna try to talk to this new girl at our workplace who is stacylite infront of her to make her jealous if possible. I told my parents my plans cuz i tell them alot of stuff and they are like noooo it's wrong!! you're using this poor girl!! Even though it hurts no one cuz I'll just be talking to her.

I hope it does make my oneitis jealous after all the shit she's putting me through when she isn't even interested.

shes been basically flirting and taunting me even though she rejected me telling me that she is seeing someone. I was gonna try to talk to this new girl at our workplace who is stacylite infront of her to make her jealous if possible. I told my parents my plans cuz i tell them alot of stuff and they are like noooo it's wrong!! you're using this poor girl!! Even though it hurts no one cuz I'll just be talking to her.

I hope it does make my oneitis jealous after all the shit she's putting me through when she isn't even interested.
What wud u rate ur oneitis?

Interesting story.

Yeah buddy be mean & resentful when a girl play games like that. Ignore her and make her jealous

But be careful because flirting with an another woman can makes her interested in you, like, seriously.

I've done it when i started to work, flirting with the girls i wasn't interested, and bruh when they start to ask when you came to their house for chilling

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah buddy be mean & resentful when a girl play games like that. Ignore her and make her jealous

But be careful because flirting with an another woman can makes her interested in you, like, seriously.

I've done it when i started to work, flirting with the girls i wasn't interested, and bruh when they start to ask when you came to their house for chilling
ok i will do. gotta be slick about it tho