Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion i want a masculine assertive gf

Sometimes i fantasize about Misato coming home drunk and beating me until i feell numb. She kicks me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive hr. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shit. Is there any hope for me.

Sometimes i fantasize about Misato coming home drunk and beating me until i feell numb. She kicks me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive hr. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shit. Is there any hope for me.
negative 700 ng/dl of testosterone

Screenshot 2024-09-28 193405.jpg

The only valid reason would be to get foid treatment by your partner

Y’know, have someone take care of everything and treat you like a prince. At the price of occasional anal tho

Not worth it. You can have a submissive girl do the same thing if you are attractive enough and good at seduction