Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I want my bf

RottingCarrie

N9wiffs wife
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
8,579
Online time
24d 18h
Reputation
16,104
I want my bf rn i wanna cuddle with him and watch TAWOG with him and take care of him rn cuz hes sick I realize this sounds like im talking about a child but hes almost 19 hes just sick and I wanna take care of him until he better
 
y not jus go to him then 🤔
 
ramblings call him or something
 
american-psycho.gif
 
I want my bf rn i wanna cuddle with him and watch TAWOG with him and take care of him rn cuz hes sick I realize this sounds like im talking about a child but hes almost 19 hes just sick and I wanna take care of him until he better
I’m gonna blow my head smoooooooooove off
 
I want my bf rn i wanna cuddle with him and watch TAWOG with him and take care of him rn cuz hes sick I realize this sounds like im talking about a child but hes almost 19 hes just sick and I wanna take care of him until he better
this is why i stopped dating, too many sweats
 
I want my bf rn i wanna cuddle with him and watch TAWOG with him and take care of him rn cuz hes sick I realize this sounds like im talking about a child but hes almost 19 hes just sick and I wanna take care of him until he better
Aren’t you 15
 
I want my bf rn i wanna cuddle with him and watch TAWOG with him and take care of him rn cuz hes sick I realize this sounds like im talking about a child but hes almost 19 hes just sick and I wanna take care of him until he better
I want my boat 😈
 
Actually I already have it planned lol
yesyes everybody has it planned, thats why people stay together in the first place for online relationships

16,000km is the opposite side of the planet, you two aren't meeting

i've planned multiple meetings with an online friend of mine which never amounted to anything
 
yesyes everybody has it planned, thats why people stay together in the first place for online relationships

16,000km is the opposite side of the planet, you two aren't meeting

i've planned multiple meetings with an online friend of mine which never amounted to anything
I have the exact flight planned the duration im gonna be there planned and how much money I need planned
 
I have the exact flight planned the duration im gonna be there planned and how much money I need planned
yes carrie. that is what a plan is, you've clarified this already

my point still stands
 
yes carrie. that is what a plan is, you've clarified this already

my point still stands
So me having everything planned tonl the smallest detail still means ill never see him? Some ppl do actually meet up
 
Don't you think this long-distance dating is too risky? You know, most problems you'll have with the individual come from the everyday habits you only notice in person. Seeing them for a week or two, doesn't really give you a clear view of what the relationship will be like.

Good luck, anyway.
 
Don't you think this long-distance dating is too risky? You know, most problems you'll have with the individual come from the everyday habits you only notice in person. Seeing them for a week or two, doesn't really give you a clear view of what the relationship will be like.

Good luck, anyway.
Very well could but ill figure it out from visiting him when I can and shit I rlly do like him currently
 
So me having everything planned tonl the smallest detail still means ill never see him? Some ppl do actually meet up
Why do you keep engaging messages in your retarded threads you’re just wasting your own time I’m sure you have better things to do
 
Very well could but ill figure it out from visiting him when I can and shit I rlly do like him currently
Seeing someone like that will still be more "honeymoon," and I believe long-distances just make that phase much longer. You really can't figure it out on a meeting like that. But yeah, I get what you mean.
 
Seeing someone like that will still be more "honeymoon," and I believe long-distances just make that phase much longer. You really can't figure it out on a meeting like that. But yeah, I get what you mean.
To be fair i mean visitng him every 2 months or so for a week at a time within a few visits ill figure it out
 
Why do you keep engaging messages in your retarded threads you’re just wasting your own time I’m sure you have better things to do
No i sit at home all day talking to my bf and applying to jobs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top