Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I was rejected for jaw surgery

ratedLTN

Bloated
Reputable
Established
Just saw fucking ugly maxillofacial surgeon woman. Said she frequents these forums. Said I will never have the stereotypical masculine jaw through jaw surgery. Whatever the fuck that means. Said it's all soft tissue. Said my soft tissue envelope was too thick and not "razor thin" how the fuck does she know about my soft tissue when I'm fat anyway. Dumb cunt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My soft tissue envelope must be average at best. Apparently you want your skin to be razor thin for facial aesthetics.

Again how was she judging mine? Probably based off of my cheekbone definition etc. and again I'm 25%ish bf.