Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I was wrong about everything

Nairod

Reputable
Established
You know the whole psl vs appeal argument sounded like greycel autism at first but they are 1000% right. I see plenty of guys that look worse than me in terms of raw psl getting plenty of attention from girls because they’re appeal maxxed. They don’t care about your slayer jaw and zygos. Being a bone monger doesn’t equal getting women even if you are aesthetic in the face. They don’t want guys that look like models with chiseled faces they want that tall pretty boy with clear skin and a nice hairstyle and that’s about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is why htn and chadlite are ideal perfect for appeal and won't look souless
They’re are some exceptions for chadlite. If you’re a higher tier robust looking chad lite you won’t rly be all that appealing take it from me. I don’t rly look soulless but not the htn to low Chadlite type.

Gonna be hard finding a stacylite but your logic makes sense
Well if you want one outside of your race, good luck brother. You can fraud for higher SMV hoes in some ways tho. I'm not the best looking n I've had more success than I should have

Well if you want one outside of your race, good luck brother. You can fraud for higher SMV hoes in some ways tho. I'm not the best looking n I've had more success than I should have
I’ll have to go outside my race black Stacy lites barley exist

Def gonna post on tik tok more to get some exposure. I’ll have to pretty boy max as hard as possible so I get more appeal
Good idea. Personally I don't use social media and My IG just has like 2 cool pictures of me so they know it's me. It can be a good tool tho.

and i see plenty of bone mogging chads get hundreds of women in dms overnight on tinder even if they call themselves racist criminals
I’m talking about as of rn in my age range. I have the bones of a grown ass man at age 17. Now as for the grown adult women liking bone moving chad yea that adds up

Good idea. Personally I don't use social media and My IG just has like 2 cool pictures of me so they know it's me. It can be a good tool tho.
Wanna go viral tbh idk tho. I just hope I don’t appeal to the black pill audience cause of my bones

Yes this is true but not for young age range
I’m talking about as of rn in my age range. I have the bones of a grown ass man at age 17. Now as for the grown adult women liking bone moving chad yea that adds up
17 is not prepubescent lmao, being robust at 17 is good. u dont even look ogre or anything its prob ur hair its shit bro fr

Yes this is true but not for young age range
I think it does tbh. It's perhaps not ideal but girls love HTN+ with jawlines it's universally appealing. They just want longer hair and some softness. I'm sure even a masc guy with high bonemass would slay hella if HTN+ in highschool