Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story i went to my pool in my neighborhood to spy on girls

vioytaka

Banned
they were smiling at me and doing shit like jumping so i could see their tits bounce and they were shaking their ass but acting like they weren't doing nothing but my high inhb ass didn't fuck them and they were hot asf it was a fucking stacy and see was the one staring at me and shi and doing the most shit to please me yeah it was fun asl i thought i would seen as a creep and scare them away but no since i've ascended to female gazed maxxed i will be descending tho so i can r**e girls and scare them to shit and traumatize them i love to do that to foids and they fucking deserve for threating me the way they do.

im gonna be honest, i have intrusive thoughts but i never believe that they are right, nor act or speak on it
this is gay autism :kissahomie:

im gonna be honest, i have intrusive thoughts but i never believe that they are right, nor act or speak on it
same bruh its like the angels and demons fighting inside my mind

bruh you using that gay ah sticker to much recently smth sus:kissahomie:

By far the worst I’ve seen on this forum

Good riddance