Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I wish I can be taller

i wish i was 7 feet 3 inches with 23 bmi and 15 percent body fat
 
I’m happy I at least hit 6 foot mark but if only I could be like 6’3 or some shit that would be fire
I wish I was baller, I wish I had a girl that looked good

I would call her
 
Height is law
Wish it wasn't
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top