Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion I wish I had a cute North Atlantid gf

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks bhai btw what brings you here? Did you wanted to get off from the toxicity of. Org?
No I live of toxicity. Just want some variety. Apparently there are women here so it'll be interesting to interact with them

I don't have much of race preference. Just a bit of skin color preference but I do wish I had a cute north atlantid gf. They look ideal asf imo. Looks extremely high class

View attachment 48481View attachment 48484View attachment 48485View attachment 48486
At 6'1 indian, you'll have 100% your whit woman but only if you live in Germany or/and UK, because white women are allergic in their own race so, all your chances.
If you're tall and well-mannered, 100%

Yes

. Asians and blacks have early development. You are not growing any taller. No one in my school grew even an inch after 18. This is your final height. That after 18 height increase only happens in whites.
So i will be a manlet forever ( barefoot)
I have started wearing lifts on special occasions

Why because i am not a dravidian?
I can stil grow ig
I am 18
6'1 minimum to be considered as a human by women here in Germany

At 18 i have a doubt

Start learning a rizzling spanish instead on focusing on height

At 18 i have a doubt

Thank you bhai
I need voice training
I have an accent failo but it can be fixed with practice
Gymmaxxing would help ig

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

At 18 i have a doubt

I had a layover in Frankfurt for a few hours and went out and the first thing I saw was this. Some brown paki/Iranian manlet with a german girl the same height as him. I was stunned tbh. I wish I could have taken a better pic. My friend told me it's because of geeman rap and german rap is 95% ethnic these girls want to look by going out with ethnics apparently

1000116876.png

Thank you bhai
I need voice training
I have an accent failo but it can be fixed with practice
Gymmaxxing would help ig
The rizz is needed by oral, not text, try something like babbel

I've rizzed some spanish girls in Barcelona, once you're exotic it's free pass

Gymmaxxing for the female gaze : be lean and aesthetic

I had a layover in Frankfurt for a few hours and went out and the first thing I saw was this. Some brown paki/Iranian manlet with a german girl the same height as him. I was stunned tbh. I wish I could have taken a better pic. My friend told me it's because of geeman rap and german rap is 95% ethnic these girls want to look by going out with ethnics apparently

View attachment 48534
liberal women like exotic men, try your luck