Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I would do anything for a LTB 30 year old white woman with blue eyes at this point

you already replied to posts of mine since i came back

ugh i dont have the genes to stop eating so much
I'm starting to suspect you are trolling if I'm honest, you don't want to try at all, why? How can you be so depressed and still alive? No offense, sometimes I feel in your posts that you are on the edge and I get worried but then I read this and feels like you are trolling or just being lazy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm starting to suspect you are trolling if I'm honest, you don't want to try at all, why? How can you be so depressed and still alive? No offense, sometimes I feel in your posts that you are on the edge and I get worried but then I read this and feels like you are trolling or just being lazy
i have been this way since i was like 15 tbh. i just gave up because i realized i cant win and i also cant change anything about it. so whats the use

He gets prostitutes he's literally so based u just can't handle it. But fr he's obviously on the edge

i have been this way since i was like 15 tbh. i just gave up because i realized i cant win and i also cant change anything about it. so whats the use
You gave up too early I think, why? Why not trying at least once? Please man, just try. Even just the path of trying could help you feel better

You gave up too early I think, why? Why not trying at least once? Please man, just try. Even just the path of trying could help you feel better
i cant try theres nothing that i have
i dont have the genes to win and i realized this early
i just saw that i was already cornered

i cant try theres nothing that i have
i dont have the genes to win and i realized this early
i just saw that i was already cornered
You didn't even tried to realize if you had gebes or not you gave up at 15 still in development
Not true!! Some people are ugly man. Some take action some wallow and do nothing. This is a man of action.
Prostitution is not taking action, is letting yourself drown into the evil of this world, dragged into the storm of hatred that humanity has

You didn't even tried to realize if you had gebes or not you gave up at 15 still in development

Prostitution is not taking action, is letting yourself drown into the evil of this world, dragged into the storm of hatred that humanity has
Action is action he said he's low LTN. What u want him to do?

15 is not too early to give up JFL if you think this
your life is set far before that and IQ peaks at 16

Action is action he said he's low LTN. What u want him to do?
I don't know his flaws but his main worry is being fat, didn't you read all the excuses he put to not loose weight? Even trying to find the most appealing option to him (raw lean meat) he says "I like fat so it's impossible". That's not taking action man come on are you trolling?

prostitutes make me feel nice for once in my miserable life
iv e never been happy
and never will
but female skin and sex makes me feel not so bad

I don't know his flaws but his main worry is being fat, didn't you read all the excuses he put to not loose weight? Even trying to find the most appealing option to him (raw lean meat) he says "I like fat so it's impossible". That's not taking action man come on are you trolling?
I'm not trolling chill he should definitely lose weight I'm also struggling with this so it's actually hard especially if you're ugly and depressed. It could be a coping mechanism. Definitely should lose weight tho. Chill btw or I'm dislike reacting

15 is not too early to give up JFL if you think this
your life is set far before that and IQ peaks at 16
As far as I knew development in men ends at 25? Gradually of course, the main things end at/before 18
Still just shoot a shot of trying man, why not? That's the other option? Hate yourself? Stop hurting you (mentally) please

As far as I knew development in men ends at 25? Gradually of course, the main things end at/before 18
Still just shoot a shot of trying man, why not? That's the other option? Hate yourself? Stop hurting you (mentally) please
the 25 thing is just some weird meme with no backing referring to synaptic pruning, but that goes on your whole life and isn’t even always a good thing, since that’s what causes memory loss. IQ(as in raw cognitive function) peaks at 16-18.
your body should be more or less fully developed by 20 but you will not increase in your rating from puberty.

the 25 thing is just some weird meme with no backing referring to synaptic pruning, but that goes on your whole life and isn’t even always a good thing, since that’s what causes memory loss. IQ(as in raw cognitive function) peaks at 16-18.
your body should be more or less fully developed by 20 but you will not increase in your rating from puberty.
Unless fat

prostitutes make me feel nice for once in my miserable life
iv e never been happy
and never will
but female skin and sex makes me feel not so bad
Okay, I get it, but you experienced almost anything in life if you never tried to do anything as you claim. Try something? carpentry whatever, it may help. Women that you paid may fee good and all that, but after that hour you are left even more alone since it will always hit back the realization of fake success, that's why it hurts you, and I'm not even talking about the moral damage you do by using prostitution
I'm not trolling chill he should definitely lose weight I'm also struggling with this so it's actually hard especially if you're ugly and depressed. It could be a coping mechanism. Definitely should lose weight tho. Chill btw or I'm dislike reacting
?
I'm not trying to find reps here I'm trying to help someone that is clearly bad
coping doesn't matter if at the end the post clarity will make you feel even worse, the cope should make you feel better or at least not down

Okay, I get it, but you experienced almost anything in life if you never tried to do anything as you claim. Try something? carpentry whatever, it may help. Women that you paid may fee good and all that, but after that hour you are left even more alone since it will always hit back the realization of fake success, that's why it hurts you, and I'm not even talking about the moral damage you do by using prostitution

?
I'm not trying to find reps here I'm trying to help someone that is clearly bad
coping doesn't matter if at the end the post clarity will make you feel even worse, the cope should make you feel better or at least not down
honestly after seeing a hooker it boosts my mood for like a week. i feel more confident and less stressed.
i think its worth it

I'm older than you and I understand where he is coming from. Ur not gonna change his mind anyway so chill
I don't care.

You keep telling a 15 yo to keep fucking whores who have no problem fucking a minor so they're probably full of STDs too.

Is it even illegal where you live? These moral grandstanders need to chill. If it works for you it works.
it is illegal but not strictly enforced. You have to be a total r3tard to get caught. ive met with about 50 with no issues, no cops, no robberies