Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I would probably be average looking if I starved myself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sounds alr ,3000 cals still seem a lot but I wouldn't know ..ig a looksmin for u
i only eat meat and eggs so i suspect 3000 calories that way isn’t quite the same as 3000 calories of carbs since you burn off extra energy due to the protein content

i only eat meat and eggs so i suspect 3000 calories that way isn’t quite the same as 3000 calories of carbs since you burn off extra energy due to the protein content
it’s not the same but a calorie surplus is still a calorie surplus so

im right tho
1 mile of running burns 100 calories and is miserable and stressful and takes time and calcifies your arteries
its pointless
i don’t run, i walk.
LISS is on top, but if someone prefers running for calorie burn then that’s fine. it depends on what the individual prefers.

Just increase your walking to places.

Alsoraw carnivore isn’t necessarily the best diet for losing weight, great for maintaining and being fertile though

Back