Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm 20, 5 8.5, new here newbie to looks-maxxing and I want your brutal honest opinions about my looks. Tell me what I can improve to be better.

krrishnix

1706542180470.png 1706542258795.png
Trying to suck my cheeks in, to create the hollow cheeks illusion
1706542287419.png

I started mewing just one month, started taking care of my skin around 15 , with daily skincare hardly missed a day each month. I hv a lean built, but again I think I am short although in my height I am taller than the average man in my region. Also, please let me know my face shape. btw i clicked these pics just 5 mins ago :/

ngl its prob over for you rip, your alot older so your gonna see less results, high uee, bad maxilla, short ramus, negetive cantal tilt, bug eyes.
Ima try to give you the best advice i can but first i wanna lowkey say surgery is probably the only way, mewing is gonna do little to nun at your age and tbh it might be cope (not judging , i do it but im younger by a lot and not expecting shit). For now tbh I would say get mad money and find surgery to fix recessed maxilla and eyes next. At your point now not alot is gonna change without surgery, sorry bro, also stop rasing you eyebrows bro it increases visible uee (upper eyelid exposure). I would say just get off this forum if your not getting surgery becuase if not its over. I dont even think geomaxxing could help you bro, btw sorry ik all this is really negetive but its the truth and gl

you look 14 ngl

hey dude im 14 and i mog the hell outta you its too late as your almost done growing so i recommend a plastic surgeon to get you right fonem 🍆 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦v

your face is so androgynous , id recommend raising your T levels
entering puberty with low T is a death sentence

grow facial hair get a better haircut and start trying to raise ur test