Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info I'm a moderator now

i_love_roosters

Exclusive .com supporter of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠
Hello Forum Members!

I hope this message finds you all well. My name is @i_love_roosters , and I am excited to announce that I have been chosen as one of your new moderators here on the forum. I'm thrilled to be part of this community and to have the opportunity to contribute to its growth and positive atmosphere.

As a moderator, I'm here to assist you, answer any questions you may have, and ensure that our forum remains a welcoming and enjoyable place for everyone. Feel free to reach out to me if you need assistance with anything related to the forum or have ideas for improving our community.

I look forward to interacting with all of you and working together to make this forum an even better place. Let's continue to engage respectfully and positively, sharing our knowledge and experiences for the benefit of everyone.

Thank you for having me on board, and I'm excited to embark on this journey with you all!

Best regards,

@i_love_roosters

Hello Forum Members!

I hope this message finds you all well. My name is @i_love_roosters , and I am excited to announce that I have been chosen as one of your new moderators here on the forum. I'm thrilled to be part of this community and to have the opportunity to contribute to its growth and positive atmosphere.

As a moderator, I'm here to assist you, answer any questions you may have, and ensure that our forum remains a welcoming and enjoyable place for everyone. Feel free to reach out to me if you need assistance with anything related to the forum or have ideas for improving our community.

I look forward to interacting with all of you and working together to make this forum an even better place. Let's continue to engage respectfully and positively, sharing our knowledge and experiences for the benefit of everyone.

Thank you for having me on board, and I'm excited to embark on this journey with you all!

Best regards,

@i_love_roosters

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
n***a i will not wait for a month you banned me for no reason

Unban me ffs i didn't do anything

I can't go a day without this site
OK, but don't do stupid shit again

Hello Forum Members!

Best regards,

@i_love_roosters

ᴹᵒᵈᵉʳᵃᵗᵒʳ​

Hello Forum Members!

Best regards,

@i_love_roosters
Hello mod why did you message me pictures of children? That doesn't seem very moderator of you Mr moderator 😔😔😔