Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im actually locking in

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,615
Online time
27d 14h
Reputation
23,004
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
I don't wanna be a based model or nothing but I do wanna get into making content and tbh you need to look good for that, I also have no luck with the ladies and that sucks, I have the base to be a curly haired Marlon Texeira but I gotta put in some work
 
I also don't wanna be a slit wrist chud, I wont ascend and forget, if I'm up we are all up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top