Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm afraid to get a job because i'm skinny

RomanianCel

Banned
I'm 135(61kg) lbs at 5ft8(173cm).

I 'm afraid that if i get a job the coworkers will bully me, treat me with no respect because a man that you don't fear is a man that you don't respect and i will be a target being lonely , quiet and autistic.
Should i do steroids and bulk to at least 70+ kg before i get a job?

Like if i make a mistake or i act like a aspie they will think twice if i was muscular to make fun of me.
I'm feeling anxious being small, if i was bigger i will already have a job.

if your growth plates are closed then yeah roid + wear shoe lifts to become 5'9 - 5'10

lean bulk if you have the money for it also if anyone disrespects you punch them in the jaw they might respect you then

I 'm afraid that if i get a job the coworkers will bully me, treat me with no respect because a man that you don't fear is a man that you don't respect and i will be a target being lonely , quiet and autistic.

Like if i make a mistake or i act like a aspie they will think twice if i was muscular to make fun of me.
Fear doesn't always equal respect. And at most workplaces these days bullying is more intellectual than physical. Instead of sodomizing you with broomstick handles in the janitor's closet for laughs they're more likely to just curtly interrupt you while you're talking, or gossip behind your back. Things sure have changed. I miss the old days.

Fear doesn't always equal respect. And at most workplaces these days bullying is more intellectual than physical. Instead of sodomizing you with broomstick handles in the janitor's closet for laughs they're more likely to just curtly interrupt you while you're talking, or gossip behind your back. Things sure have changed. I miss the old days.
Bros watched 13 reasons why💀

This is a real danger, specially in factories or places were the men is uneducated or taller. You are right about being worried about it because those type of things do happen.

Use shoe lifters, be socially cautious and yes, workout

You are better off being skinny than roiding. You will get male respect off face and hard work anyways