Deleted Member 78563
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 100
- Online time
- 3h 33m
- Reputation
- 313
Has has the forum changed since I left?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Damn! The goat himself? We used to have James Othy back thenJohn Vee came back but got banned again
i miss himFuckass n***a
I thought he was really back
mf didn’t even try to hideDamn! The goat himself? We used to have James Othy back then
was he a good userur not @N30N sybau
yeswas he a good user
Me tooi miss him![]()
yea, even tho i miss him, im honestly glad he’s living life and left this placeMe too
Unlike us he really meant it when he said he’d leave
A littleHas has the forum changed since I left?