Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I'm forced to log off

RainbowDash

roped
Reputable
Established ★
Won't be having any internet cause my mom wanted to rearrange furniture at 2am and fucked one of the cables..
Unironically don't know what to do..I might actually have to read something or go outside..Shit's crazy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got asked to a hang out at 7.. good thing it's friday and I won't suffer on my way back home having half of my city's population in the bus.

this reminds me of the time when i did have internet at my house and there was no service there either so i walked like 13 blocks to find service and sat inside a whole foods for 3 hours