Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm new to the stuff. Is it possible to ascend if I'm 29M?

Nova3095

Hello guys, I'm 29M from the Dominican Republic. I'm skinny fat, 6'4(mixed race?) never really had a girl interested in my and if, I would drop the ball. I don't know where to begin.

My goals are bit of delusional because I've got what you'd call revenge fantasies. I'd love to ascend to the point where all these people who made fun out of me because the way I look and all these girls who rejected me somehow will pay by me ascending. (I believe I need therapymaxxing?)

I started just jogging recently before I get to the gym. I've started skinmaxxing just recently and will get on to fixing my hair since I'm balding /thinning.

Do I have potencial? Is it posible to ascend to heavens level at this age(29 yo)? Be honest1000012287.jpg1000013637.jpg1000013638.jpg1000013639.jpg

My goals are bit of delusional because I've got what you'd call revenge fantasies. I'd love to ascend to the point where all these people who made fun out of me because the way I look and all these girls who rejected me somehow will pay by me ascending. (I believe I need therapymaxxing?
Delusional indeed, ur not getting back at anyone as a 29 old incel/failed normie, no matter how hard u ascend. So forget about that

Start by getting lean and growing out ur hair

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Delusional indeed, ur not getting back at anyone as a 29 old incel/failed normie, no matter how hard u ascend. So forget about that

Start by getting lean and growing out ur hair
Hahah so true, thanks for the raw honesty. I'll therapymaxx. I'd like to know if my facial structure can change at my age so I can do all the techniques on the must-read section.

I'll definitely grow my hair out and I'll update.

Hahah so true, thanks for the raw honesty. I'll
Np my dude
. I'd like to know if my facial structure can change at my age so I can do all the techniques on the must-read section.

I'll definitely grow my hair out and I'll update.
Not at ur age unfortunately, just gotta get lean enough to see what ur working with, then get surgeries if u want to ascend further

Also idk how u get to ur situation at 29 as a 6’4 guy in the DR, should be easy mode regardless how ur face looks

Np my dude

Not at ur age unfortunately, just gotta get lean enough to see what ur working with, then get surgeries if u want to ascend further

Also idk how u get to ur situation at 29 as a 6’4 guy in the DR, should be easy mode regardless how ur face looks
I'll lean down then and will grow my hair. Let's see what happens to my face when I'm lean since I've always had a chubby face and never bothered to get in shape or lean down .

Well, I got into this situation idk really, I'm a little weird socially speaking, my mental health is trash and I sufferd from the depression (the real one) . I was addicted to substances for a while. It's been wild and rough for me emotionally speaking up until recently that I decided to fight back .

I looked less attractive just 3 months ago. I've only done a bit of cardio here and there and got a basic skin routine with retinol and hydroquinone.

Who knows maybe I was a Chad all along lol . Wish me luck. I need to money max too. Let's go .

Who knows maybe I was a Chad all along lol . Wish me luck. I need to money max too. Let's g
Gl broski

Well, I got into this situation idk really, I'm a little weird socially speaking, my mental health is trash and I sufferd from the depression (the real one) . I was addicted to substances for a while. It's been wild and rough for me emotionally speaking up until recently that I decided to fight back .
That explains it, the NTpill is brutal

How hard is it to slay in the DR btw? Do Dominican girls care much bout height? I luv Latina mamis :rainbowpls:

GG ez game. Honestly height its not a major problem here(ofc all girls love tall guys). As a foreigner you're the exotic one over here.

How hard is it to slay in the DR btw? Do Dominican girls care much bout height? I luv Latina mamis :rainbowpls:
Dominican women are not very submissive though, they tend to have an attitude (but being super warm and motherly at the same time? Idk if you follow). Sex is the bestest. Theyll send you to therapy though. Haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratedLTN Off-Topic 4
Neil Patrick Harris Off-Topic 17
ratedLTN Off-Topic 16
AJis18 Off-Topic 30