Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im new, what should i know?

lpe3000

Just learning
Hello, I'm new into looksmaxxing (not english native), I knew it existed before but I just started to pay attention to it now. I only know the meme concepts, like mewing (luckily I have never been a mouth breather so I never payed attention to it). So yeah, I would like to know how a body/face is rated, and how to improve (specially face because I have been in the gym for 2 years approximately). This post it's the first thing I'm doing but yes I will start reading the other threads of this forum. Blessings to everyone reading this

Hello, I'm new into looksmaxxing (not english native), I knew it existed before but I just started to pay attention to it now. I only know the meme concepts, like mewing (luckily I have never been a mouth breather so I never payed attention to it). So yeah, I would like to know how a body/face is rated, and how to improve (specially face because I have been in the gym for 2 years approximately). This post it's the first thing I'm doing but yes I will start reading the other threads of this forum. Blessings to everyone reading this
blackpill is real, rest is cope (bullshit). learn about PUAhate, SLUThate and LOOKISM, learn about PSL, lookism (not the site this time but the concept) and just know looks are everything. Good start(y)(y)

In this order

Blackpill
Get Depressed
Start softmaxxing
Still not chad
Start hardmaxxing
Seeing results
Take the whitepill
Start hoping
Slayer status achieved

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright thanks to the three of you, I think im starting to discover useful things.

blackpill is real, rest is cope (bullshit). learn about PUAhate, SLUThate and LOOKISM, learn about PSL, lookism (not the site this time but the concept) and just know looks are everything. Good start(y)(y)
Do not lean about puahate 😭🙏

Yeah bro that is a recipe for misery
Why? I didn't actually get what puahate is but I think it's just thinking that dating coaches are a scam. Of course shooting people is not the solution but I think it's pretty obvius they are a scam. But maybe I'm missing something

Why? I didn't actually get what puahate is but I think it's just thinking that dating coaches are a scam. Of course shooting people is not the solution but I think it's pretty obvius they are a scam. But maybe I'm missing something
it used to be the first step in the depths of depression and self hating

it used to be the first step in the depths of depression and self hating
Ooh I get it. Yeah I know these forums have some bad reputation but actually I don't think I would go do a mass shooting just because I'm ugly haha

Ooh I get it. Yeah I know these forums have some bad reputation but actually I don't think I would go do a mass shooting just because I'm ugly haha
He was also mentally deranged on top of the forums. He is a rare occurence however

Psl is a type of rating system and judging looks and its very harsh

It is very impractical irl but it will give u an idea of the level and quality of ur face and looks but it doesn't correlate to attraction from the opposite gender irl

Psl is a type of rating system and judging looks and its very harsh

It is very impractical irl but it will give u an idea of the level and quality of ur face and looks but it doesn't correlate to attraction from the opposite gender irl
Not my words

Good luck