Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience I'm one of the luckiest people I know

Preston_Real

Things always seem to work out in my favor, even when it doesn't seem like it at first. I always manage to find some benefit, even in my setbacks. If I had gotten into the first university I applied to, I probably wouldn't have pushed myself as hard and ended up in a similarly prestigious university on a full merit scholarship. If I had gotten the easy summer internship, I wouldn't have had the chance to learn Django and back-end frameworks. If I just ended up with a girlfriend by asking foids out endlessly like my friends did in my first semester, I might have ended up like them—lost, broke, and emotionally drained Losing my phone last semester actually led to my dad buying me an even better one. Even when I spent months stuck in my room eating junk food, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I gained a lot of muscle doing a dirty bulk, which I would have never done otherwise because of how demonized it is. Me reducing how much I use this forum is probably going to end up benefitting me in someway too. Maybe I'm just coping or have a naturally optimistic outlook, but I'm grateful for everything, and things always seem to work out in my favor in the end. God bless 🙌

Things always seem to work out in my favor, even when it doesn't seem like it at first. I always manage to find some benefit, even in my setbacks. If I had gotten into the first university I applied to, I probably wouldn't have pushed myself as hard and ended up in a similarly prestigious university on a full merit scholarship. If I had gotten the easy summer internship, I wouldn't have had the chance to learn Django and back-end frameworks. If I just ended up with a girlfriend by asking foids out endlessly like my friends did in my first semester, I might have ended up like them—lost, broke, and emotionally drained Losing my phone last semester actually led to my dad buying me an even better one. Even when I spent months stuck in my room eating junk food, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I gained a lot of muscle doing a dirty bulk, which I would have never done otherwise because of how demonized it is. Me reducing how much I use this forum is probably going to end up benefitting me in someway too. Maybe I'm just coping or have a naturally optimistic outlook, but I'm grateful for everything, and things always seem to work out in my favor in the end. God bless 🙌
Brag