Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm out of unemployment benefits. Scumbag move to get a seasonal job at Target for 6 weeks and then hop back on unemployment?

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
I've been collecting unemployment for 26 weeks and it's about to run out. I accepted a seasonal position at Target that starts in 2 weeks. It lasts until the first week of January

According to the unemployment office, I need to work at least 6 weeks and make $3,180 to apply for unemployment again.

Scumbag move to scheme like this for free money?

I've been collecting unemployment for 26 weeks and it's about to run out. I accepted a seasonal position at Target that starts in 2 weeks. It lasts until the first week of January

According to the unemployment office, I need to work at least 6 weeks and make $3,180 to apply for unemployment again.

Scumbag move to scheme like this for free money?
muh scumbag. you live and then you die. just do it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratedLTN Off-Topic 14
ratedLTN Off-Topic 8
ratedLTN Off-Topic 3
ratedLTN Off-Topic 9