Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

im so fucking sick of being fat

Last year i was 97kg and now today i'm 85kg. I've just cut carbs and used lentils and red beans to replace rice and pastas.

Stopped junk food

And i do light cardio like rucking 1 hour on 15% treadmill

People don't put any effort while the recipe for fat loss is simple

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last year i was 97kg and now today i'm 85kg. I've just cut carbs and used lentils and red beans to replace rice and pastas.

Stopped junk food

i been trying harder but weighed myself this morning at 81.5kg not losing weight, hopefully it's just normal fluctations. lmao I nearly weigh more than you and im over 2 inches shorter

Stopped junk food

You're literally demotivating him bro, 97kg to 85kg in a year. Demotivation.

Stopped junk food

this exactly, I was 155lbs 25% bf now I'm 130 11%

i been trying harder but weighed myself this morning at 81.5kg not losing weight, hopefully it's just normal fluctations. lmao I nearly weigh more than you and im over 2 inches shorter
Genitics and frame. When i was 97kg women was shocked to learn that i was fat. I've stocked on love handles mainly

But remember that my loss lasted 1 year. Aggressive weightcut doesn't work unless you are on drugs/medications

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Genitics and frame. When i was 97kg women was shocked to learn that i was fat. I've stocked on love handles mainly

But remember that my loss lasted 1 year. Aggressive weightcut doesn't work unless you are on drugs/medications
a 500 calorie deficit wouldn't take me a year to get lean would it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratedLTN Off-Topic 7
ratedLTN Off-Topic 11
abuseddog Off-Topic 19
ratedLTN Off-Topic 1