- Joined
- Oct 24, 2025
- Messages
- 13,406
- Online time
- 25d 7h
- Reputation
- 21,314
- Location
- My dads attic, USA
- Guild
- H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
Before I came back last week I left of with hella schizo rants
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
avi has hella auraBefore I came back last week I left of with hella schizo rants
BIG DEANavi has hella aura
Thank you kind siravi has hella aura
We go way backBIG DEAN
me and @Dean go back to prestoric timesWe go way back
Dnrme and @Dean go back to prestoric times
DNOE - DID NOT OPEN EYES
no i did
btw:
Ive been making schizo tiktoks since 2025, I was trolling in .org discord at 12i came first.
-aurai came first.