Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Indians gtfih here asap let's talk about Indian reputation

CL8

1.Indians can have india for themselves and there will be no influx of foreigners since our global reputation would be low .

2.many developed countries in Asia (korea,Japan,Vietnam, Phillipines,china)
Are infested by white sex tourists so India being a danger spot can put fear in their hearts.
images-15.jpegimages-16.jpeg

3. We can secretly build our country by doing this . Remember fellow Indians you don't have to prove to this world nothing . What really matters is the survival of our own race and our people so increase our population.

4.India can be an ethnostate only for the indians and by the indians

I mean yeah our reputation sucks ass, so it’s best for us to live in india tbh.
I kinda wish south india was separated from north though . What do you think.
Do you agree in the formation of a dravida nadu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I mean yeah our reputation sucks ass, so it’s best for us to live in india tbh.
I kinda wish south india was separated from north though . What do you think.
Do you agree in the formation of a dravida nadu
No not at all us indians should stick together otherwise if we fight among ourselves like stupid Europeans it could put our existence into danger

No not at all us indians should stick together otherwise if we fight among ourselves like stupid Europeans it could put our existence into danger
Nah, we should be separated into north, south and east india tbh.
South Indian history is pushed aside and north history is forced on our throats.
What they teach us is north dinains history, all that mughal and rajput shitis not part of South Indian history.
Our history consists of Cher’s, cholas and such.

Nah, we should be separated into north, south and east india tbh.
South Indian history is pushed aside and north history is forced on our throats.
What they teach us is north dinains history, all that mughal and rajput shitis not part of South Indian history.
Our history consists of Cher’s, cholas and such.
No r****d we will become like Europeans just like how (Germans , french , English and nordic countries) lives seperately we will become like them .

I like south indians

Remember Europeans tried to make Europe a nation but they failed and now Europe is just a continent
images-18.jpeg

No r****d we will become like Europeans just like how (Germans , french , English and nordic countries) lives seperately we will become like them .

I like south indians

Remember Europeans tried to make Europe a nation but they failed and now Europe is just a continent
View attachment 47532
I don’t hate north indians either but I wish we were a separate country .
Most of our income generated is used up by northies.
We are also culturally different, mallus and Tamils eat beef and all kinds of meat .
Whereas if I were to do that in the north I would be in jail.

I don’t hate north indians either but I wish we were a separate country .
Most of our income generated is used up by northies.
We are also culturally different, mallus and Tamils eat beef and all kinds of meat .
Whereas if I were to do that in the north I would be in jail.
Stfu you are a literal communist shithole with stupid Dravidian ideology