Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Instagram maxing help?

negative

7\
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Messages
8,698
Solutions
3
Reputation
17,686
Location
Atlanta.
Guild
.org
Instagram kinda matters for status where I'm from, but my followers/following ratio is so cooked and nobody follows me back, also idk what kinda pfp to put or what's appropriate to post really.
Screenshot_20260202-014053.webp
 
no pfp, private account equal ration exemple (11-11) you can post but stick to 1 and only put high quality pictures for your highlights, rather have only highlights than only a post tho
 
I barely have any followers but it’s alright since I don’t talk to women anyways
 
My ratio is 423 followers and 399 following. I haven’t posted anything bc idk how many people will like it :sadcat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top