Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

introducing myself

$$$

yo i’m just starting looksmaxxing and i’d like some honest feedback (just turned 16)IMG_7797.jpeg

what does that mean?
High tier normie it's forum lingo the list goes ltn low tier norime then mtn mid tier normie an htn High tier norime the other two are chadlite and chad

On here though an htn is chadlite in real life if he has height halo and other striking features and chad is perfection something like an icon face wise the average guy is an ltn so your good

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
High tier normie it's forum lingo the list goes ltn low tier norime then mtn mid tier normie an htn High tier norime the other two are chadlite and chad

On here though an htn is chadlite in real life if he has height halo and other striking features and chad is perfection something like an icon face wise the average guy is an ltn so your good
shitttt thank you 🙏. if i really locked in could i reach chadlite?

shitttt thank you 🙏. if i really locked in could i reach chadlite?
Yeah just lock in and softmax to hell and back you would probably reach it naturally as you get older also I Over exaggerated don't go over bored on the softmaxxes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah just lock in and softmax to hell and back you would probably reach it naturally as you get older also I Over exaggerated don't go over bored on the softmaxxes
what are soft maxxes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
999dark.angel Introduce Yourself 9
gutribbons Introduce Yourself 6
Abdel20 Introduce Yourself 14
hilly Introduce Yourself 14