Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Introduction

Mosie345

Mosie456
Name, Ali jazaid
Height, 6’0

Hey, im new to the community wanting to improve myself. In currently 42% body fat and wanting to know if there are any cues to wether I will have a prominent bone structure after weight loss.

Attachments

• IMG_6177.png
    IMG_6177.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
Name, Ali jazaid
Height, 6’0

Hey, im new to the community wanting to improve myself. In currently 42% body fat and wanting to know if there are any cues to wether I will have a prominent bone structure after weight loss
Lower your body fat first , then know if you got good bone mass {structure}
Welcome Fam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No sorry bro don't have that one vertically

Attachments

• IMG_6657.png
    IMG_6657.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
What are the strong points Ik its hard to tell bcz of the body fat but could you tell me?

Ohhh, do you think by the pictures I have the potential for a prominent bone structure after fat loss and is there any tips you can give?

Hey, im new to the community wanting to improve myself. In currently 42% body fat and wanting to know if there are any cues to wether I will have a prominent bone structure after weight loss.
idk from these pics you look like you have a flat maxilla, but you have decent chin projection. your lack of hyoid fat at this bf% is actually impressive, i feel like you'll have a sharp mandible and gonions when you debloat.

idk from these pics you look like you have a flat maxilla, but you have decent chin projection. your lack of hyoid fat at this bf% is actually impressive, i feel like you'll have a sharp mandible and gonions when you debloat.
I don't think my maxilla is the best but its definitely not flat, you can from the inside corner of eye right down to the nostril there is a slight slope but thanks for the advice bro suprissed I have chin projection at 40% body fat lol

he doesnt have a flat maxilla more like shit under eye support

Slightly brutal

everytime i see someone with this skull shape they look good tbh. just lose fat no need to worry about your potential at 40% body fat